Last Updated on 2 weeks by Amelia Johansson
Searching for the Best IPTV Services for Firestick could be a hard task, but it becomes even difficult you have thousands of choices. Similarly, people like me consume hours searching for this type of service that is reliable and works better.
After searching for hours and trying many different services I finally came here with my top best IPT services that you should check.
I have checked almost every service and now I can confidently say that the given list is the only service that many people except me would like to choose.
Make sure to stick with this guide till the end as I have some bonus for you in which I will share with you some free services so keep reading.
What is IPTV Service?
IPTV is the short form of Internet Protocol Television which means watching Television directly through the internet. As we already know that to watch TV shows we must require to have a cable connection or satellite box however with them we cannot watch anything.
In IPTV the things are completely changed as we don’t require any type of cable because anyone can watch their favorite show directly using the internet connection. Just like cable TV, this service provides different types of service like VOD (Video-On-Demand).
However, to understand this concept in-depth let’s take the example of most famous streaming apps like Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Prime. These provide Web Shows, Movies, etc so similarly an IPTV provides users with the same shows that they can watch with a normal Cable connection.
Top 10 Best IPTV Services For Firestick in 2021
Now as we understand what does this term means so now we are ready to check out the list of these best IPTV service providers. Every provider is best in its way so make sure to read the features of each service and then decide which suits you better.
However, at the end of this guide, I will also tell you my opinion.
1. Sportz IPTV
The first IPTV provider that I would like to talk about is Sportz TV because it has around 6500+ channels from the USA, UK, Canada, and many other countries throughout the world. They provide their users with many features like Video-On-Demand which means anyone can demand their favourite movie or TV show.
However, they also support an option for EPG so the user can easily see the schedule for their favourite shows.
The best part about this app is we can use it outside of Firestick like in Android TV, Android Phone, Tablet, etc. But there is a little drawback of SportzTV as it is not available on Amazon Store so we have to sideload it manually.
- It has 65000+ channels from UK, USA, Canada, etc.
- They provide Video-on-Demand features.
- EPG is also supported.
- Can be used on every Android device including Roku.
- Price is affordable.
- Many Channels can be streamed in Full HD.
- Some packages have Adult materials (not recommend to buy).
- Few channels stream only in 720p.
- Not available on Store (but can be sideloaded easily).
The pricing plans of SportzTV are affordable and they vary on how many connections you want to buy. So, basically, they have three different packages including a monthly subscription for 2-connections, 3-connections, and 4-connections.
2. Sapphire Secure
Instead of having the best IPTV service Sapphire Secure is even cheaper if we compare it to any other. But don’t worry despite being cheap they provide the same quality and fast streaming servers. They provide their users with 1500+ live TV channels that can be streaming in 4K.
It can be used on many devices including Android TV box, Firestick, Roku, Mobile Phones, etc. But the problem is they only allow limited numbers of connections at a time. SapphireSecure also gives its users an EPG guide so they can check the schedule for their favourite TV show.
The best thing that I loved most about this is the Multi-screen feature which means a user can watch 4 different channels at the same time on one device. This is useful when you want to watch the news and at the same time, you wanted to watch your favourite sport.
- This is the cheapest service provider with great service.
- It has 1500+ channels from all over the world.
- Can be used on any Android running device.
- It has a multi-screen feature to watch 4 different channels on one screen.
- Supports HD streaming of many channels.
- EPG guide to see scheduled shows.
- Doesn’t have Video-On-Demand Feature.
- It is hard to set up.
- Not useful for foreign languages as it only focuses on USA & USA.
As I have already talked about this that Sapphire Secure comes with an affordable price which starts from $5 per month. However, there are 5 different other packages depending on their service so for this simply check out the screenshot below.
This service provider is totally free to use and the best part is the content they are using is totally legal and free from copyright.
If you already use TubiTV then you can say that is it a copy of it but unlike TubiTV this doesn’t upload new movies regularly. However, still, a user has an option to watch many movies or TV Shows totally free of cost.
Another thing that most free apps don’t provide is the video-on-demand so with this anyone can demand their favorite video to watch it later. It has a user-friendly interface and can be easily used with a remote. Instead of Firestick, it can be used on other devices including iOS, Android, Roku, and even on Mac and Windows.
- This is totally free to use
- It supports various devices.
- PlutoTV is 100% legal and safe.
- It also provides users with EPG.
- Video-On-Demand (VOC) feature is available.
- It is VPN friendly.
- It is blocked in many countries (can be unblocked using VPN).
- May contains ads to earn money and to keep this app alive.
- Only allows one connection at a time.
Since this application is free so it doesn’t come with any subscription however there is no option to purchase ad-free membership. So, the price of this app is ads that you will see while streaming and I think it is not a bad idea at all.
4. Area 51 IPTV service
Area 51 is another Internet Television provider that can help to watch hundreds of TV channels. Unlike pluto, it is not free at all so you have to pay money for this.
This app provides a user with more than 3000 live TV channels that can be only streamed in the UK, USA, and Canada. It cannot be used outside these countries so before purchasing make sure to check the availability.
Instead of only watching live TV they also provide 14000+ old and the latest movies so you don’t get bored. Everything that is provided in this app is legal and copyright free so there is no need to use any VPN along with this. The user interface is also clean and friendly a user will not face difficulties while using Remote keys.
- It provides users with EPG service.
- They give around 3000+ live TV channels.
- TV shows don’t come with ads.
- The material that is hosted in it is 100% legal.
- It can be used on Apple TV, Roku, Kodi, and Firestick as well.
- They provide a 7-days money-back guarantee.
- PPV feature is also avaialble.
- Cannot be used on Windows or macOS.
- No discount is available while purchasing a yearly plan.
- It only provides 1 connection (to get the additional connection they will charge extra money).
The pricing plans of Area 51 TV starts from 10 USD per month and they have 4 different packages that contain 1-month, 3, month, 6-month, and yearly plan. There is no discount while purchasing a yearly or 6-months plan.
Mobdro is a semi-free IPTV provider because it has around 1000+ live TV channels in which some of them can be stream free of cost. In free channels, you will face many annoying ads but the good thing is it doesn’t require you to create an account. But when trying to stream a premium channel it requires an account to purchase a membership.
There is a drawback in it as it has some channels that they didn’t own which are copyrighted. So, in many countries, you may face problem while streaming copyrighted content. However, Mobdro also has some channels that are banned in many countries so make sure to use a VPN to unlock them. Instead of this Mobdro provides channels in 10 different languages from 30 countries.
- It has 1000+ live channels which mostly is free.
- To watch free channels you don’t need to create an account.
- The user-interface is also remote-friendly.
- It can be used on various different devices at a time.
- A user can stream in Full HD,
- Can be used to watch movies as well.
- Also, provides Sports and New channels.
- Provides channels in 10 different languages from 30 countries.
- It doesn’t provide its own content.
- Some channels are blocked in various countries.
- It also has some content that is copyrighted.
Mobdro is absolutely free to use and it doesn’t even require an account to create or sign up. But to remove ads from their app they will require to access some of your data. So, if you have anything like a bank account or other personal information there then don’t give them access.
6. TV Team
TV Team could be the best option for those who are willing to buy an IPTV but are not residents of the US. Because they offer services in all over the world. Even though TV Team provides users channels from India, Pakistan, USA, UK, Middle East and so on. It has 7995+ live IPTV channels while it also provides 7549+ Video-On-Demand that are updating daily.
Even though you can see the EPG to check the schedule for your desired TV show. They also allow their users to use VPN to access channels banned in their countries. For a new customer, the TV Team gives them access to the free trial for 48-hours. As a USA resident, you may see fewer channels because it focuses on international channels only.
- Best for international users.
- Comes with thousands of live TV Channels.
- There is no adult material so feel free to watch with family.
- Channels are in different languages.
- Provides Streaming in HD, SD & UHD.
- Price is affordable.
- Provides EPG Guide & VOD feature.
- People Can Request For Their Channel.
- It has fewer US Channels.
- The trial is only for 48-hours.
Pricing plans for this IPTV provider are really affordable and I love this so much because of their service. They provide users with 4 different plans starting from 1 month, 3-months, 6-months & yearly plan. If a user is not satisfied with their service they can claim a refund in 7 days.
7. YouTube TV
Nowadays every people know about the most famous video-sharing platform YouTube. So, after getting too much from all over the world they finally launched their own IPTV service. They offer around 70 live TV channels of different categories. The best part about YouTube TV is that they provide a DVR feature in which a user can record any live telecast to watch it later.
In a single subscription, they will provide you with 6 different accounts so every family member has their own account. But the problem is you can use only 3 accounts at a time. Since their service is new that’s why they have only provided it in several areas in the USA. To check if your area has its service just go to the link provided and enter the Zip code.
- Provides six accounts with a single subscription.
- Affordable price with lots of features.
- Can be used along with Google Home.
- A User Can Record 9 months of TV Shows in Cloud.
- It can be used on various devices.
- 100% legal, safe & secure.
- Have 70+ live TV Channels.
- Available in a few areas only in the USA.
- Cannot be used on more than 3 devices.
Since this is the new service provider so they offer only one package till now but after some time they may give more options. The price of this package is $49.99/mo in which a user can get 6 accounts for their family members.
8. Sling TV
SlingTV was introduced in back 2015 and this was the first company that introduced the Internet Television concept. It is provided by the Disk TV Network and now it has up to 50 live TV channels that can be streamed. Instead of providing live channels, SlingTV offers DVR recording of 10 hours free of cost but a user can purchase additional hours.
This IPTV provider also offers 3-days of free trial so you get satisfied before purchasing their plan. Also, they offer to stream on 3 devices at the same time. The application is available on the Amazon Store so we don’t require any third-party tool for downloading. Also, you can use it on other devices like Roku, Apple TV, iPhone/iPod, Android Phone, Tablets, and so on.
- Provides 50+ Live TV Channels.
- The price is affordable and worth buying.
- Can be used on various devices.
- It can be streamed on 3 devices simultaneously.
- SlingTV is available in HD & SD quality.
- Free 10 hours of DVR recording.
- Downloaded Directly from Amazon Store
- It requires Antena to watch local channels
- SlingTV is still supported by Cable Company.
Sling IPTV comes with three different packages which are really affordable for anyone. They only provide monthly packages but the difference in the number of channels. It has Sling Orange, Sling Blue & Sling Orange + Blue, to check the price check the below screenshot.
9. Beast TV
This IPTV service provider is much like Netflix but has more entertainment options if we compare. They offer 1000+ local TV channels from the USA, UK, Canada, etc. While on the other hand they also provide around 2000+ HD live channels from the world. With a single account, you can stream on 3 different devices at the same time.
BeastTV focuses more on Sports channels so this could be a great opportunity for sports lovers as they have famous channels like MLB, NBA, WWE, Boxing, and so on. Instead of Firestick, this app can be used on Mag, Apple TV, iOS Devices, Android Phone, and on Tablets. But the biggest drawback of this app is that they do not provide any free trial with all you have to do is purchase their plan.
- It has 1000+ local channels from the USA, UK, Canada.
- It also has 2000+ HD live channels from the world.
- The price is affordable.
- With a single purchase, you can stream on 3 devices.
- Supports multiple devices and TV’s
- Provides the support of EPG guide.
- It also offers Video-On-Demand.
- Supports streaming of HD & also SD channels.
- Doesn’t offer any free trial.
- No money-back-guarantee at all.
- Doesn’t provide a DVR feature.
BeastTV offers its users three different packages in which they can purchase a trial as well. This trial will expire after 48-hours and can be purchased for $3.99. Instead of this, you can purchase other services like a 1-month pass for multiple devices or a 12-months plan for 3 connections.
10. Eternal IPTV
Eternal IPTV is the last but one of the best IPTV service providers ever, it is famous like Area 51 and that’s why most of the time you will see it as out of stock. They provide you with the cheapest service ever as their price plan starts from just 8.5 USD per month. But the problem is you can use it on only one device but they offer you to buy another device in the same account.
They offer their customers 2800+ live TV channels and have around 130000+ daily VOD which they are updating regularly. However, instead of having this, you can also get 500+ web-series which means you have almost everything with this single membership. It also comes with a drawback as it can be only used with Android OS like Firestick. This issue can be easily solved by downloading Kodi Addon on your favourite platform.
- The price is really affordable.
- It has 2800+ premium live channels.
- They offer 130000+ VOD that updates regularly.
- You can get 500+ web-series (newly added monthly).
- It comes with a 7-day refund policy.
- All channels can be streamed in FHD.
- They give only one connection (another connection can be bought separately).
- Easy To use interface.
- It has only one payment option.
- Only compatible with Android OS (Use Kodi Addon to use on other devices).
They offer 4 different pricing packages for their customer which includes 1-month, 3-months, 6-months & yearly plan. While purchasing any plan they offer 1 connection but a user can purchase an additional connection for just $64.
Free IPTV Service Providers
Since there are many people who are using Firestick don’t want to buy a premium membership. For such people, I have good news as there are some IPTV service providers that give free live TV. However, there are also some applications that provide Live TV and it works like an IPTV.
After checking hundreds of apps & services I finally came here with my top picks that I would like to share with you. Some apps may contain ads so they can earn money as they are providing everything for free also some apps don’t use any sorts of advertisements.
list of free IPTV Service Providers for Firestick:
|IPTV Service Providers||Services|
|Live NetTV||Free (App)|
|Smart IPTV||Free (Service)|
|USTVNow||Free (TV Channel)|
|ReadBox TV||Free (App)|
|Spectrum TV||Free (App)|
|Exodus Redux||Free (Addon)|
|Xfinity Steam||Free (Channel)|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the most popular IPTV service?
PlutoTV is growing and becoming the most popular IPTV among individuals. The reason why it is famous is that it provides many channels totally free of cost. This is why people prefer this service over any other however the pricing is also affordable.
How to create your own IPTV service?
Creating an IPTV service isn’t an easy task because it needs many things that include, Middleware, Dedicated Server(s), Streams/Source/VOD (Content), Website, Billing System and other things.
But if you are still interested in creating your own IPTV service then here is a guide that will help you: How To Start Own IPTV Business
Is IPTV legal?
It depends on which provider you are buying IPTV as many providers are licensed and they are 100% legal. Similarly, there are many third-party IPTVs available on the internet which are not licensed this is why make sure to only buy from the trusted and licensed one.
Who provides IPTV services?
IPTV is provided by many companies it is not developed by any single person so we cannot name anyone here.
The list that is provided above are the providers of this service so if you purchase from SportzTV you can say they provide this service.
These are some best IPTV services provider which I have tested personally that are worth trying. I can say confidently you will surely gonna love them when trying by yourself. Every service provider has its own pros and cons so make sure to read everything before buying the subscription.
If a user doesn’t have enough money to buy any service then don’t worry they can go with free IPTVs that I have mentioned above. I also tried them and found them helpful but the problem is these apps contain too many annoying ads that keep popping while streaming.
However, if you loved this article and find it helpful don’t forget to share it with others. Because if someone else is looking for the same this can help them to find the best choice. It will also help me to grow my website and then I will bring more cool exciting guides for you.
Have you been using Fire TV Stick device at your home but you are not feeling comfortable with this? If so then in this article I came up with top best Amazon Firestick Accessories that you should...
Did you just paired too many remotes on your Fire TV device and now you want to learn how to unpair Firestick remote? If so then you are at the right place because in this article we are going to...