Last Updated on 2 days by Amelia Johansson
Searching for the Best IPTV Services For Firestick could be a hard task, but it becomes even difficult you have thousands of choices. Similarly, people like me consume hours searching for this type of service that is reliable and works better.
After searching for hours and trying many different services I finally came here with my top best IPTV services Provider that you should check.
I have checked almost every service and now I can confidently say that the given list is the only service that many people except me would like to choose.
Make sure to stick with this guide till the end as I have some bonus for you in which I will share with you some free services so keep reading.
What is IPTV Service?
IPTV is the short form of Internet Protocol Television which means watching Television directly through the internet. As we already know that to watch TV shows we must require to have a cable connection or satellite box however with them we cannot watch anything.
In IPTV the things are completely changed as we don’t require any type of cable because anyone can watch their favorite show directly using the internet connection. Just like cable TV, this service provides different types of service like VOD (Video-On-Demand).
However, to understand this concept in-depth let’s take the example of the most famous streaming apps like Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Prime. These provide Web Shows, Movies, etc so similarly an IPTV provides users with the same shows that they can watch with a normal Cable connection.
Best Paid IPTV Streaming Service For Firestick
This is a quick table of the best IPTV streaming services for firestick and android devices, you can also check below for complete information and review.
|Best IPTV Service||Stars||Channels|
|Area 51 IPTV||🌟🌟||3000+|
Top 13 Best IPTV Services For Firestick in April 2021
Now as we understand what does this term means so now we are ready to check out the list of these best IPTV service providers. Every provider is best in its way so make sure to read the features of each service and then decide which suits you better.
If you simply want to know the five Best Paid IPTV For Firestick 2021, they are:
- #1. IPTV Trends – Premium Pick
- #2. Best Streamz – Good Service
- #3. IPTV Subscription- Budget Option
- #4. Sapphire Secure – VPN Required
- #5. Sportz IPTV – Great For Sports
The first IPTV provides that I would suggest is the IPTVTrends, most you might not hear about it before. It is because this is the latest service that is released recently but is way better than any others out there. I have tried this service for about a month and until now I haven’t faced a server issue or any other problem.
However, they are also offering around 16000+ live TV channels from all over the world and also provides 40000 to 60000+ VODs, EPG, Catch Up Live Shows, With the help of this, a user can watch their favourite TV channels along with the latest web series, dramas, Movies, and some serials too without paying additional money.
Another thing that I loved about this service is they are offering a 24/7 support feature that helps a user to fix the problem instantly. Instead of this, you can use the IPTVTrends subscriptions to any device you want because they are providing M3U, Engima, and as well as MAG files.
I am using it on my Firestick using the IPTV Smarter Pro that also allows me to use some other services too. In this way, if you are also willing to give this service a try then they are also offering a trial. You can simply claim 24 hours of a trial by just following the page and inserting the required information no credit card is required.
I would say this IPTV service is awesome because they have fast servers to manage channels, it’s a little bit expensive but the quality is too good you will love it, I would suggest you at least try a trial of this service.
I highly recommend IPTV Trends
- They are offering 16000+ TV channels from the world.
- The server uptime is 99.99% providing no buffering at all.
- 40000 to 60000+ VODs to get your boredom away.
- Provides 24 hours in $2.99 trial to check service by yourself.
- The pricing is quite amazing and worth buying.
- Secure payment like Paypal is available.
- 24/7 support team help to fix all sorts of issue.
- They are providing Enigma, MAG, and M3U files.
- A limited number of payment methods are available.
- Doesn’t offer more than 2 screen package.
The pricing plans of this service is quite amazing because they are selling IPTV at an affordable price. Their packages start from $12.99 a month, $30.99 for 3 months, and $53.99 for 6 months.
Even though you can save a huge amount of money by simply purchasing a lifetime package for just $300.99 which is quite amazing.
Best Streamz IPTV
Another best service provider that I am going to provide you here is known as the Best Streamz. Most people may not hear this name before as this is a new service that is gaining fame faster than others except IPTV Subscription. The reason is quite simple as the Best Streamz offers a fast and buffer-free streaming experience even on a slow connection.
Furthermore, this service offers users around 9000+ live TV channels from the UK, USA, Canada, and international channels in local languages. Despite this, you will be able to get all your favorite local channels including ABC, CBS, NBC, and some others. It also provides a user with famous sports channels like NFL, NBA, NHL, and some others.
Using the best Streamz on Firestick is quite simple as compared to any other service out there as you are getting an official app for your device. A user can simply download and install the app using the Downloader app by searching on Google or either use the Fileinked code to grab the latest version instantly.
- Best Streamz Provides 9000+ channels from the world.
- Offers 24 hours trial for just $2.
- It offers all local and PPV channels.
- The servers are fast and offer buffer-free streaming.
- Supports Picture in Picture to watch multiple screens on the same TV.
- An official app is available on Filelinked.
- Provides log-in information faster within an hour.
- It supports the credit card payment method.
- This service is costly as compared to others.
- Doesn’t offer live customer care support.
- No 24/7 support that took some time to solve your issue.
Now if we talk about the pricing plan of Best Streamz then you are getting 4 plans in which two of which are monthly while 2 are quarterly. The package starts from $16 a month in which a user will get 3 connections and the device can be increased by purchasing the second package for $18 to get 5 connections.
IPTV Subscriptions is my third priority and that’s why I listed it as the third of today’s best IPTV services for Firestick. The reason is quite simple as this is the first IPTV service that was available throughout the world. In this way, they probably have more channels as compared to any other service available out there.
Currently, IPTV Subscriptions offers around 16000+ live TV channels throughout the world in 4K resolution. They are using the fast service that offers buffer-free streaming so a user can enjoy channels like they are using a cable connection. Instead of just getting live TV channels this service also provides 2400+ Video-On-Demands.
Despite providing the best features IPTV subscriptions also offer free installation just in case you are new and don’t know much about these services. Furthermore, a user will get 24/7 customer assistant through WhatsApp so if anyone faces any sort of problem they will help you in fixing it in no time.
Unlike other service providers, you don’t need to wait for hours to get your subscription activated because this service activates right after you pay for it. For instance, if you are willing to buy this service but want to try it first then they are also offering 2 days of trial for just 3£.
This website is currently down.
- It offers 1600+ live TV channels from the world.
- They also provide several web-series and VODs.
- IPTV Subscriptions provides free installation to all customers.
- 24/7 customer support help fixing all sort of issues.
- Package activates instantly after the payment completes.
- It has the fastest web-servers that provide almost zero buffering.
- They offer M3U & MAG & Enigma Format.
- Service is compatible with all devices including Firestick.
- This service offers 100% server uptime.
- There is no app available for this service (it requires the 3rd-party app to work).
- It is quite expensive (but worth the money).
When we talk about the pricing plan of IPTV Subscription then it offers 4 different plans depending on your need. The package starts from £9.99 per month, £24.99 for 3 months, £39.99 for 6 months, and £64 for a year. Each package has all channels and VODs but I would prefer to buy a yearly plan in case you want to save some bucks.
This IPTV provider that I would like to talk about is Sportz TV because it has around 6500+ channels from the USA, UK, Canada, and many other countries throughout the world. They provide their users with many features like Video-On-Demand which means anyone can demand their favorite movie or TV show.
However, they also support an option for EPG so the user can easily see the schedule for their favorite shows.
The best part about this app is we can use it outside of Firestick like in Android TV, Android Phone, Tablet, etc. But there is a little drawback of SportzTV as it is not available on Amazon Store so we have to sideload it manually.
- It has 65000+ channels from UK, USA, Canada, etc.
- They provide Video-on-Demand features.
- EPG is also supported.
- Can be used on every Android device including Roku.
- Price is affordable.
- Many Channels can be streamed in Full HD.
- Some packages have Adult materials (not recommend to buy).
- Few channels stream only in 720p.
- Not available on Store (but can be sideloaded easily).
The pricing plans of SportzTV are affordable and they vary on how many connections you want to buy. So, basically, they have three different packages including a monthly subscription for 2-connections, 3-connections, and 4-connections.
Instead of having the best IPTV service Sapphire Secure is even cheaper if we compare it to any other. But don’t worry despite being cheap they provide the same quality and fast streaming servers. They provide their users with 1500+ live TV channels that can be streaming in 4K.
It can be used on many devices including Android TV box, Firestick, Roku, Mobile Phones, etc. But the problem is they only allow limited numbers of connections at a time. SapphireSecure also gives its users an EPG guide so they can check the schedule for their favorite TV show.
The best thing that I loved most about this is the Multi-screen feature which means a user can watch 4 different channels at the same time on one device. This is useful when you want to watch the news and at the same time, you wanted to watch your favorite sport.
- This is the cheapest service provider with great service.
- It has 1500+ channels from all over the world.
- Can be used on any Android running device.
- It has a multi-screen feature to watch 4 different channels on one screen.
- Supports HD streaming of many channels.
- EPG guide to see scheduled shows.
- Doesn’t have Video-On-Demand Feature.
- It is hard to set up.
- Not useful for foreign languages as it only focuses on USA & USA.
As I have already talked about this that Sapphire Secure comes at an affordable price which starts from $5 per month. However, there are 5 different other packages depending on their service so for this simply check out the screenshot below.
Area 51 IPTV service
Area 51 is another Internet Television provider that can help to watch hundreds of TV channels. Unlike pluto, it is not free at all so you have to pay money for this.
This app provides a user with more than 3000 live TV channels that can be only streamed in the UK, USA, and Canada. It cannot be used outside these countries so before purchasing make sure to check the availability.
Instead of only watching live TV they also provide 14000+ old and the latest movies so you don’t get bored. Everything that is provided in this app is legal and copyright free so there is no need to use any VPN along with this. The user interface is also clean and friendly a user will not face difficulties while using Remote keys.
- It provides users with EPG service.
- They give around 3000+ live TV channels.
- TV shows don’t come with ads.
- The material that is hosted in it is 100% legal.
- It can be used on Apple TV, Roku, Kodi, and Firestick as well.
- They provide a 7-day money-back guarantee.
- PPV feature is also avaialble.
- Cannot be used on Windows or macOS.
- No discount is available while purchasing a yearly plan.
- It only provides 1 connection (to get the additional connection they will charge extra money).
The pricing plans of Area 51 TV starts from 10 USD per month and they have 4 different packages that contain 1-month, 3, month, 6-month, and yearly plan. There is no discount while purchasing a yearly or 6-months plan.
TV Team could be the best option for those who are willing to buy an IPTV but are not residents of the US. Because they offer services in all over the world. Even though TV Team provides users channels from India, Pakistan, USA, UK, Middle East, and so on. It has 7995+ live IPTV channels while it also provides 7549+ Video-On-Demand that are updating daily.
Even though you can see the EPG to check the schedule for your desired TV show. They also allow their users to use VPN to access channels banned in their countries. For a new customer, the TV Team gives them access to the free trial for 48-hours. As a USA resident, you may see fewer channels because it focuses on international channels only.
- Best for international users.
- Comes with thousands of live TV Channels.
- There is no adult material so feel free to watch with family.
- Channels are in different languages.
- Provides Streaming in HD, SD & UHD.
- Price is affordable.
- Provides EPG Guide & VOD feature.
- People Can Request For Their Channel.
- It has fewer US Channels.
- The trial is only for 48-hours.
Pricing plans for this IPTV provider are really affordable and I love this so much because of their service. They provide users with 4 different plans starting from 1 month, 3-months, 6-months & yearly plan. If a user is not satisfied with their service they can claim a refund in 7 days.
Nowadays every people know about the most famous video-sharing platform YouTube. So, after getting too much from all over the world they finally launched their own IPTV service. They offer around 70 live TV channels of different categories. The best part about YouTube TV is that they provide a DVR feature in which a user can record any live telecast to watch it later.
In a single subscription, they will provide you with 6 different accounts so every family member has their own account. But the problem is you can use only 3 accounts at a time. Since their service is new that’s why they have only provided it in several areas in the USA. To check if your area has its service just go to the link provided and enter the Zip code.
- Provides six accounts with a single subscription.
- Affordable price with lots of features.
- Can be used along with Google Home.
- A User Can Record 9 months of TV Shows in Cloud.
- It can be used on various devices.
- 100% legal, safe & secure.
- Have 70+ live TV Channels.
- Available in a few areas only in the USA.
- Cannot be used on more than 3 devices.
Since this is the new service provider so they offer only one package till now but after some time they may give more options. The price of this package is $49.99/mo in which a user can get 6 accounts for their family members.
SlingTV was introduced in back 2015 and this was the first company that introduced the Internet Television concept. It is provided by the Disk TV Network and now it has up to 50 live TV channels that can be streamed. Instead of providing live channels, SlingTV offers DVR recording of 10 hours free of cost but a user can purchase additional hours.
This IPTV provider also offers days of free trial so you get satisfied before purchasing their plan. Also, they offer to stream on 3 devices at the same time. The application is available on the Amazon Store so we don’t require any third-party tool for downloading. Also, you can use it on other devices like Roku, Apple TV, iPhone/iPod, Android Phone, Tablets, and so on.
- Provides 50+ Live TV Channels.
- The price is affordable and worth buying.
- Can be used on various devices.
- It can be streamed on 3 devices simultaneously.
- SlingTV is available in HD & SD quality.
- Free 10 hours of DVR recording.
- Downloaded Directly from Amazon Store
- It requires Antena to watch local channels
- SlingTV is still supported by Cable Company.
Sling IPTV comes with three different packages which are really affordable for anyone. They only provide monthly packages but the difference in the number of channels. It has Sling Orange, Sling Blue & Sling Orange + Blue, to check the price check the below screenshot.
This IPTV service provider is much like Netflix but has more entertainment options if we compare. They offer 1000+ local TV channels from the USA, UK, Canada, etc. While on the other hand they also provide around 2000+ HD live channels from the world. With a single account, you can stream on 3 different devices at the same time.
BeastTV focuses more on Sports channels so this could be a great opportunity for sports lovers as they have famous channels like MLB, NBA, WWE, Boxing, and so on. Instead of Firestick, this app can be used on Mag, Apple TV, iOS Devices, Android Phone, and on Tablets. But the biggest drawback of this app is that they do not provide any free trial with all you have to do is purchase their plan.
- It has 1000+ local channels from the USA, UK, Canada.
- It also has 2000+ HD live channels from the world.
- The price is affordable.
- With a single purchase, you can stream on 3 devices.
- Supports multiple devices and TV’s
- Provides the support of EPG guide.
- It also offers Video-On-Demand.
- Supports streaming of HD & also SD channels.
- Doesn’t offer any free trial.
- No money-back-guarantee at all.
- Doesn’t provide a DVR feature.
BeastTV offers its users three different packages in which they can purchase a trial as well. This trial will expire after 48-hours and can be purchased for $3.99. Instead of this, you can purchase other services like a 1-month pass for multiple devices or a 12-month plan for 3 connections.
Eternal IPTV is the last but one of the best IPTV service providers ever, it is famous like Area 51 and that’s why most of the time you will see it as out of stock. They provide you with the cheapest service ever as their price plan starts from just 8.5 USD per month. But the problem is you can use it on only one device but they offer you to buy another device in the same account.
They offer their customers 2800+ live TV channels and have around 130000+ daily VOD which they are updating regularly. However, instead of having this, you can also get 500+ web series which means you have almost everything with this single membership. It also comes with a drawback as it can be only used with Android OS like Firestick. This issue can be easily solved by downloading Kodi Addon on your favorite platform.
- The price is really affordable.
- It has 2800+ premium live channels.
- They offer 130000+ VOD that updates regularly.
- You can get 500+ web-series (newly added monthly).
- It comes with a 7-day refund policy.
- All channels can be streamed in FHD.
- They give only one connection (another connection can be bought separately).
- Easy user interface.
- It has only one payment option.
- Only compatible with Android OS (Use Kodi Addon to use on other devices).
They offer 4 different pricing packages for their customer which includes 1-month, 3-months, 6-months & yearly plan. While purchasing any plan they offer 1 connection but a user can purchase an additional connection for just $64.
Since there are many people who are using Firestick don’t want to buy a premium membership. For such people, I have good news as there are some IPTV service providers that give free live TV. However, there are also some applications that provide Live TV and it works like an IPTV.
After checking hundreds of apps & services I finally came here with my top picks that I would like to share with you. Some apps may contain ads so they can earn money as they are providing everything for free also some apps don’t use any sorts of advertisements.
Mobdro is a semi-free IPTV provider because it has around 1000+ live TV channels in which some of which can be stream free of cost. In free channels, you will face many annoying ads but the good thing is it doesn’t require you to create an account. But when trying to stream a premium channel it requires an account to purchase a membership.
There is a drawback in it as it has some channels that they didn’t own which are copyrighted. So, in many countries, you may face problems while streaming copyrighted content. However, Mobdro also has some channels that are banned in many countries so make sure to use a VPN to unlock them. Instead of this Mobdro provides channels in 10 different languages from 30 countries.
- It has 1000+ live channels which mostly is free.
- To watch free channels you don’t need to create an account.
- The user interface is also remote-friendly.
- It can be used on various different devices at a time.
- A user can stream in Full HD,
- Can be used to watch movies as well.
- Also, provides Sports and New channels.
- Provides channels in 10 different languages from 30 countries.
- It doesn’t provide its own content.
- Some channels are blocked in various countries.
- It also has some content that is copyrighted.
Mobdro is absolutely free to use and it doesn’t even require an account to create or sign up. But to remove ads from their app they will require to access some of your data. So, if you have anything like a bank account or other personal information there then don’t give them access.
This service provider is totally free to use and the best part is the content they are using is totally legal and free from copyright.
If you already use TubiTV then you can say that is it a copy of it but unlike TubiTV this doesn’t upload new movies regularly. However, still, a user has an option to watch many movies or TV Shows totally free of cost.
Another thing that most free apps don’t provide is the video-on-demand so with this anyone can demand their favourite video to watch it later. It has a user-friendly interface and can be easily used with a remote. Instead of Firestick, it can be used on other devices including iOS, Android, Roku, and even on Mac and Windows.
- This is totally free to use
- It supports various devices.
- PlutoTV is 100% legal and safe.
- It also provides users with EPG.
- Video-On-Demand (VOC) feature is available.
- It is VPN-friendly.
- It is blocked in many countries (can be unblocked using VPN).
- May contains ads to earn money and to keep this app alive.
- Only allows one connection at a time.
Since this application is free so it doesn’t come with any subscription however there is no option to purchase ad-free membership. So, the price of this app is ads that you will see while streaming and I think it is not a bad idea at all.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the most popular IPTV service?
PlutoTV is growing and becoming the most popular IPTV among individuals. The reason why it is famous is that it provides many channels totally free of cost. This is why people prefer this service over any other however the pricing is also affordable.
How to create your own IPTV service?
Creating an IPTV service isn’t an easy task because it needs many things that include, Middleware, Dedicated Server(s), Streams/Source/VOD (Content), Website, Billing System, and other things.
But if you are still interested in creating your own IPTV service then here is a guide that will help you: How To Start Own IPTV Business
Is IPTV legal?
It depends on which provider you are buying IPTV as many providers are licensed and they are 100% legal. Similarly, there are many third-party IPTVs available on the internet which are not licensed this is why make sure to only buy from the trusted and licensed one.
Who provides IPTV services?
IPTV is provided by many companies it is not developed by any single person so we cannot name anyone here.
The list that is provided above are the providers of this service so if you purchase from SportzTV you can say they provide this service.
These are some of the Best IPTV Services For Firestick that you can purchase and stream favourite channels without additional cost from all over the world. The services provided here are the best but I would suggest going with the IPTV Trends n in case you want a buffer-free experience.
I have been using this service for a month and till now I haven’t faced any sort of issue and also the support team is quite friendly as well. Although this service is quite expensive so if you are willing to get cheaper then you may check the rest list but you may not get the quality that the IPTV Trends provides.
However, if you loved this article and find it helpful don’t forget to share it with others. Because if someone else is looking for the same this can help them to find the best choice. It will also help me to grow my website and then I will bring more cool exciting guides for you.
Did you want to keep yourself secure while watching live TV, IPTV or want to unblock some geo-restricted app on FireTV? But due to various option, you are unable to find the Best VPN For Firestick?...
Are you tired of searching for the Best Soundbar for Firestick but couldn't find any useful guide? Well! in that case, your search is finally over because in this article I came up with some good...