Last Updated on 2 months by Amelia Johansson
Are you tired of searching for the Best Soundbar for Firestick but couldn’t find any useful guide? Well! in that case, your search is finally over because in this article I came up with some good product that you will surely gonna love. I have purchased different products and check them by myself to see how it works.
After using each soundbar for a week I choose five of the best products that are really worth buying. In that case, if you are also interested in finding the right choice then make sure to stick with this article until the end. It is because I am going to review each product separately and will provide you with the pros and cons that I found.
By reading the whole article you will be able to get the right choice for you in no time depending on your budget, need and features that you are looking for. Although if you don’t want to read the whole article then you should move towards the conclusion to get the product that I am using as well.
Best Soundbar For Firestick
Fire TV is really an amazing device to stream favourite Movies, TV Shows and Live Channels on a TV. However, watching TV without speakers is quite boring and that’s why a user must need the best Soundbar for Firestick. This is why I checked several products from Amazon and use them for a couple of weeks.
After using them I then compare them with each other and gathered some of the best and some worst features coming with these soundbars. In this way, if you really wanted to get the best choice for you then I would just recommend keeping reading this article until the end and check out each review.
With the help of this, you will be able to understand what features you are getting and what cons you will face as well. Although most of these are compatible with the Alexa and also supports the Dolby technology. In case you are a user of Dolby then you surely don’t want to end up having an incompatible Sound Bar.
Yamaha YAS-209 Soundbar
The first product that I am going to share with you is the Yamaha YAS-209 which is an amazing Soundbar for FireTV. It is compatible with the Alexa voice assistant feature and is compatible with Dolby Atmos. Yamaha YAS-209 comes with different modes for Movies and Music to get the perfect sound.
Other than this it comes with a wireless subwoofer that includes two microphones for Alexa that works even in loud sounds so you can use Alexa without turning the music down. To use Alexa you can connect the Soundbar to the internet using either Ethernet cable or through a WiFi network.
Instead of this Yamaha offers various connectivity methods to the TV like HDMI input and HDMI (ARC) output, through optical digital or either Bluetooth. However in case you are a user of AirPlay2 or Chromecast then unfortunately this Speaker lacks these two features.
Overall the sound quality of this speaker is quite amazing and it is also made of high-quality material. It can be placed under the TV or you can mount it to the wall (wall mount includes in the box). This Soundbar also offers surround sound with a single speaker using the DTS Virtual:X technology.
- It is a budget-friendly and high-quality speaker.
- This is compatible with Alexa Voice Assistant.
- DTS Virtual:X provides surrounded sound.
- The wireless subwoofer provides extra bass to music.
- Voice assistant works fine even after listening to music at high volume.
- Automatically provides sound depending on Movie or TV Show.
- Uses both WiFi and Ethernet connection.
- Yahama Soundbar app to set up the device instantly.
- It doesn’t offer an Onscreen display.
- There is no option for AirPlay2 and Chromecast.
Yamaha YAS-109 Sound Bar for Fire Stick
The next product that I am going to talk about is also from the Yamaha and it is known as the YAS-109. Unlike YAS-209 this costs less money and even has fewer features too. The first thing that is missing in this soundbar is the wireless subwoofer which most people love.
Since the subwoofer is missing that means it doesn’t provide enough bass and the surround sound is missing as well. Although you don’t need to be sad because Yamaha YAS-109 comes with the support of DTS Virtual:X for surround. It has a Clear Voice feature that enhances dialogues while the DTS:X provides 3D sound.
This affordable soundbar for Firestick also comes with the Alexa voice assistant feature whereas you can use voice to control music, ask for the weather and hear the news. When it comes to connectivity then the YAS-109 features two HDMI (ARC in/out and a 4K input).
Except this, it has digital optical, subwoofer out (can be purchased separately), Ethernet input and for wireless, it provides WiFi, Bluetooth & Spotify Connect. Overall the build quality is amazing in this price range and this is fully compatible with the FireTV Stick with six different EQ settings.
- Budget-friendly and recommended soundbar.
- It offers DTS:X Virtual surround sound built-in soundbar.
- Alexa voice assistant is compatible with this speaker.
- The clear Voice feature enhances dialogue while watching movies.
- It has 2 x HDMI, 1 x LAN, 1 x 3.5mm jack and 1 x optical ports.
- For wireless, it offers Bluetooth, WiFi and Spotify Connect.
- Six different equalizers preset are available.
- The excellent sound quality in this price tag.
- This speaker doesn’t support Dolby Atmos sound.
- It doesn’t come with a subwoofer.
- Surround has poor performance.
VIZIO SB3651-F6 Sound Bar for FireTV Stick
In the list of today’s best Soundbar for Firestick, the next product that we are going to talk about is the Vizio F6. This soundbar is budget-friendly but provides some advanced features. For instance, Vizio F6 is fully compatible with the Firestick and even though it supports the Dolby Atmos sound.
Another thing that I love about this affordable soundbar is that it comes with a wireless subwoofer to provide an extra boost while watching your favourite movies and TV shows. Talking about the sound quality of this speaker then it has an average quality which is quite amazing in this price tag.
Vizio offers five different connectivity options that contain HDMI in/out (ARC), USB, Optical and even a 3.5mm jack. Despite this, it offers wireless connectivity like Bluetooth, Chromecast which is built-in and WiFi. Other than this if you like to use wired internet than you will see an ethernet port as well.
Overall this Soundbar is quite impressive in this price tag but the thing that I didn’t like about it is the dotted LED display. This is just confusing and you may not even see it properly from some distance. Other than this Vizio is the best option for those finding the cheap speaker but also want Dolby support.
- It is compatible with Firestick and supports Dolby Atmos.
- Soundbar also comes with a wireless subwoofer for extra bass.
- It also comes with two rear speakers.
- This is a less expensive and affordable soundbar.
- Five different connectivity options to choose from.
- Bluetooth and Chromecast are supported.
- The sound quality is amazing in this price range.
- Remote contain one line LCD to open advanced settings.
- There is no DTS:X support on this speaker.
- Rear speakers require cable connection.
- Vizio Soundbar app is laggy, buggy and doesn’t work properly.
- Doesn’t offer Alexa or Google Voice Assistant.
Polk Audio AM9640 Command Sound Bar
Polk is also a very good product that offers a soundbar that is compatible with the FireTV Stick and FireTV Cube as well. The model that I am discussing here is the AM9640 that comes with a subwoofer just like Vizio and Yamaha. However, this is the least expensive product that’s why you won’t get premium sound quality just like the rest of the products.
Even being cheap doesn’t mean you lack features but rather it provides some interesting features like Alexa Voice assistant, Dolby Atmos and even DTS:X surround sound. With the help of Alexa, you can control all your smart home devices and even change music or use other commands just like FireTV.
Another thing that I love about this soundbar is that you can directly use your Firestick with the Polk Audio using HDMI ports located at the back. Other than this it offers some other connectivity options like Optical, 2 x HDMI input and 1 x HDMI output and also uses Bluetooth and WiFi.
- Polk Audio is the less expensive product available.
- It is compatible with the Alexa Voice assistant.
- This soundbar also supports Dolby Atmos.
- DTS:X surrounded sound is compatible as well.
- A wireless subwoofer is included.
- Firestick can be used directly with this Soundbar.
- Provides amazing sound for both Movies and Music.
- The setup process is quite easy.
- Polk Audio app is not working properly.
- The sound quality is average as compared to other speakers.
- No Ethernet LAN port is available.
- The design is awkward (I don’t like it personally).
Sonos Beam Soundbar With Alexa
Let me share with you another best soundbar for Firestick that is budget-friendly and has a simple design. So, the Sonos Beam is a budget-friendly Soundbar that is compatible with Alexa and Google Voice Assistant as well. This speaker can be connected to the TV through HDMI input as it lacks Bluetooth, a 3.5mm jack and optical digital feature.
But don’t worry as if you are a user of optical then you are getting an HDMI to the optical cable along with this Soundbar which is pretty cool. Another best feature you are getting is the AirPlay2 so in case you own an iPhone you can enjoy music to this Soundbar easily.
Sonos doesn’t offer a separate subwoofer just like Yamaha but you are still getting some bass that is a built-in speaker. Except for this, it doesn’t provide Music or Movie mode so the sound will be the same as usual. It comes with 5 built-in microphones that can hear your voice even in a loud environment.
Sonos Beam also offers an android and an iOS app to manage your apps from mobile and play Music, Podcast or whatever you are willing to listen to. It has another drawback that I don’t like it which is you cannot use Alexa and Google assistant at the same time that means you need to pick one Assistant for each device
- It is budget-friendly and a good soundbar for Firestick.
- Alexa and Google Assistant are compatible with this.
- Five microphones to hear commands in a loud environment.
- Support WiFi and Ethernet connectivity for voice command feature.
- It offers AirPlay2 and Spotify music feature.
- Build quality is also good and it can be mounted to the wall (sold separately).
- iOS and Android app help managing your apps.
- Box contains an HDMI-to-optical adapter.
- It doesn’t support Bluetooth audio feature.
- The bass quality is worst and doesn’t offer a subwoofer.
- Google Voice Assistant is not working properly.
- This doesn’t support optical and 3.5mm jack connection.
I hope this article helped you in finding the best soundbar for Firestick and you also get the right choice. It is because each of the product is compatible with the FireTV and some of them also supports Dolby Atmos sound. This is why just make sure to see the features before purchasing so you don’t regret it later.
Although if you are still confused over choosing a Sound Bar then I would suggest going with the Yamaha YAS-209 as I am using this too. It supports all the necessary features that you need like wireless and wired connection, offers wireless subwoofer, supports Alexa and also compatible with Dolby Atmos.
I am using this for a few months and I just love this product so you should also give it a try if you have enough money. Or else if you have purchased another product then please don’t forget to share your experience here. This will help other users in finding the best and affordable soundbar for their TV.
Did you want to keep yourself secure while watching live TV, IPTV Services or want to unblock some geo-restricted app on FireTV? But due to various option, you are unable to find the Best VPN For...
Did you love to stream videos in high quality but due to slow internet you are getting buffering issue? If so then here is the list of the best router for Firestick that provides fast speed to enjoy...