Last Updated on 5 months by Amelia Johansson
Are you tired of using navigation key to search the movie name and want a shortcut for this? If yes then here is the list of best Bluetooth keyboard for Amazon Firestick. A few months ago I was also searching for something like this but unfortunately, nothing helped me out.
After some time I bought some keyboards as well but not all of them were worth buying. So, after spending some money on it I finally came up with my top 5 picked keyboards that work on a FireTV device like a charm and the best part is that the price is also reasonable.
This is why I would recommend you to read this article till the end and also make sure to read each review. After reading this you will be able to find the best choice for you and then solve various problems. Although at the end I will also suggest you which one you should choose so keep reading.
Best Bluetooth Keyboard for Amazon Firestick
Once we understand the worth of having a Bluetooth keyboard for FireTV you might be wondering which to buy. So, don’t be curious as we are now going to discuss the top 5 best Bluetooth keyboards for Firestick device.
I have already mentioned it earlier that read the review of each device including pros and cons. In this way, you can choose a suitable device for you in no time. Although if you want my suggestions then just skip everything and read the last conclusion instead.
Ok, so let’s check out the list of these keyboards to make your life easy:
Rii Mini Wireless Bluetooth Touchpad Keyboard
The first and the very best wireless keyboard that I would suggest you go with is the Rii Mini. It is because this keyboard is quite easy to use and unlike others, this is not huge in size. Because of its small size, it makes it comfortable to use it along with fireTV devices.
Talking about the features then Rii Mini comes with the QWERTY keys layout along with the backlit. Even though it has built-in touchpad so you can use it for apps that support touch interface Furthermore it supports various other platforms like Raspberry Pi, Windows, Mac, Roku, and several other devices.
- Comes with QWERTY Keys layout.
- It has backlit keypads.
- Mouse/Touchpad for using touch-based apps.
- Mini size to carry it anywhere on the go.
- Could be used for several platforms including windows or mac.
- It can be used from 15 meters of distance.
- Comes with 1 year of replacement warranty.
- It comes with 4 different colours
- Sometimes trackpad won’t work
Fosmon Mini Bluetooth Keyboard
Now talking about another best mini keyboard is the Fosmon that comes with some extra cool features. The size of this keyboard is around 6.25 inches that make is pretty easy to use even with one hand and you can also carry it while travelling. Just like Rii it also comes with the QWERTY layout and also has the backlit for using it at night.
Even it has some extra features like that charging, Bluetooth, battery indicator lights that make it easy to find when the battery runs low. You will also find volume keys up and down keys, search key and some other keys so you don’t need remote anymore. However, you can use it for 7 days with a single charge continuously or else 40 days on standby.
- It has a QWERTY layout that is universal.
- Battery backup is 7 days of continuous use or 40 days standby.
- Small size can be carried anywhere.
- Additional Volume, Search, Media buttons.
- The best option for gaming and video playback.
- It supports various platforms including Xbox, PS4, Windows.
- Even though it can be used with PowerVR.
- It has designed like gaming control.
- It can be only used with 10 meters.
- It’s quite difficult to use the keys because of its layout.
iPazzPort Mini Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard
If you are thinking to buy a keyboard for gaming purpose then iPazzPort is the best choice that you should go with. It has a total size of 8.4 inches which is quite big as compared to others but it can be still operated easily because of its layout. Just like Fosmon it also comes with some shortcut keys like Brightness, Home, Search, Volume keys and even media playbacks.
It also comes with a touchpad to use mouse cursor however it doesn’t offer tap features on it but you will be required to use the keys on the left-hand side. This makes it quite awkward because using the right and left click will be difficult for some people. Furthermore, it would be the best option if you are going to play games as it supports Xbox One, PS4 and other consoles as well.
- The best option to play games on Firestick
- Works with Xbox One, Ps4 and other consoles.
- It is quite affordable as compared to others.
- Provides with Numeric and F keys.
- Shortcut keys to open Home Screen, Search, Brightness etc.
- Backlit keys to use it in dark.
- Even it comes with 13 months of warranty.
- It is big in size that makes it quite uncomfortable.
- Using mouse clicks it difficult as its located on the left side.
- Battery backup is not good and it became worst when using backlit.
Rii K12+ Mini Wireless Keyboard
This is another best product from the Rii company and just like Rii i8 keyboard that we mentioned earlier, it is also one of the best and easy to use. The design of this product is simply awesome as you will get the QWERTY keys on the left side while touchpad on the right. Even though it supports double tap features on a touchpad if you don’t want to use the keys.
If we talk about the battery backup then it provides you with the great backup as it has auto sleep features that will be enabled when you don’t use this keyboard. Instead of this, it supports 40 feet of the range where you can operate it without any issue. No matter if you are using it behind couches or behind any object, this will work like always.
- Provides touchpad on the right for easy use.
- Double-tap functionality for ease to use.
- It is slim as compared to others.
- Best Battery backup with Auto Sleep mode.
- Comes with the rubber grip for durability and easy to handle.
- Can be carried anywhere because of its small design.
- Worth great with Windows, Mac, Firestick, and other consoles.
- People face issue while typing it (it delays).
- Some people might not like the design.
- No Shortcut Keys for Volume, Search or media playback
- It doesn’t have backlit either.
AuviPal R9 Mini Wireless Keyboard Mouse Combo
If you are an RGB lover and want a product that suits your needs then AuviPal is the best choice that you should go with. It is because this keyboard offers 180,000+ colours that you can choose for the backlit and also has 3 different options for RGB. You can customize its colour whenever you want and whatever you want within a few seconds.
It also has the touchpad that works similar to the Rii i8+ and provides good durability and fast response. With this product, you will give a USB dongle that you need to insert in the USB port on the TV to make this product workable.
After using this dongle you will notice the difference and it will work even smoother than before. It works best with Firestick and is mainly design to use Kodi Media Player and also works with other platforms like Windows, Mac, Android Phone, Raspberry Pi and so on.
- Touchpad with double-tap features
- It has USB dongle to response it faster.
- Provides menu, volume and home shortcut keys.
- Comes with the best RGB colour gradient.
- It offers 180,000+ different colours to change.
- The best option for Kodi users on Firestick.
- It also has an affordable price.
- This can be used almost every Bluetooth enabled device.
- If you are using a Firestick ethernet adapter then it won’t work with it.
- It doesn’t support Hulu either.
- You cannot use it with Roku because of hardware incompatibility.
- Battery backup is not good enough because of RGB backlit.
Why Use Bluetooth or Wireless Keyboard for Firestick
Before we move to the review section you may be wondering why most people prefer to use a keyboard on a TV? Well! In that case, you should read the list of some common reasons to learn why it is necessary using it instead of a remote.
The first thing why people prefer the keyboard over a Remote is fast typing because with the remote it is quite difficult to write the name of the movie.
Even if you have Alexa enabled remote but still many people can’t pronounce some words and Alexa is quite dumb in this situation.
Instead of just typing there are several applications that required a touch device and won’t work on a TV for instances HBO Max. This app is released only for the touch devices and it doesn’t support the remote layout even if you install it from the 3rd-party source.
At this point using a combo keyboard with mouse cursor you can easily go to any option and then open any movie or TV show there. However, there is still an app called Mouse Toggle available for FireTV that create a mouse cursor but it is still incompatible and also consumes some of the RAM.
Firestick is not just a streaming device to watch movies, TV shows, Live TV but you can also use it to play several games. It supports many games like Flappy Birds, Asphalt 6, Temple Run, and a lot more so if you are a gaming type person then this is the best option for you.
However many games are compatible with the remote control but some of them require a touch device. At this time if you don’t have a touch device you won’t be able to play it. But with a keyboard, you can easily play all sort of games on a bigger screen.
These are some best Bluetooth keyboard for Firestick that you can use to play favourite games, type anything faster and use touch-based apps easily. Although every product has its own features like if one keyboard provides the best battery backup then others provide good range and some additional features.
Read the review of every product that is listed in this article and you will be able to find the right choice for you in no time. However, if I suggest you then I would recommend going with the Rii i8+ min wireless keyboard.
It is because the battery backup is quite amazing and also the long-range, even it has a smaller design along with touchpad and double-tap features. Even though the price of Rii Mini i8 is also affordable so you make sure to give this one a try.