Do you have a signal issue with the WiFi network and trying to connect FireTV using a wired connection? If yes then here is the list of best Amazon Firestick Ethernet Adapter that could solve the issue. I know it is quite difficult to find a stable adapter for you while there are thousands of options available.
This is the reason why we only picked a few and worthy of them that could help you in finding the best choice for you. I would recommend keeping reading this review guide until the end read about every product that we share here.
However, at the end of this article, I will share with you my personal opinion on which you should choose. It will help those who are still confused in which product to choose so make sure to read it till the end. Before moving to the review we need to first understand what is an Ethernet Adapter and why you should use it.
What is An Ethernet Adapter for Fire TV Stick
Ethernet Adapter is a device that is used to connect a Firestick along with the wired connection. However, by default, there is no option of connecting to a wired network. After using this device a user would be able to use the Gigabit Ethernet connection directly to a FireTV.
With the help of Firestick Ethernet Adapter, you can improve the speed of your internet and provides with the buffer-free streaming. Other than this if a user having the issue with the WiFi connection because sometimes you may not get the proper signals in your room. At this point, a wired connection could be helpful and provide you with absolutely fast internet.
Although this could be also useful for many laptop users because the latest models don’t have a dedicated socket. So, after using it they can connect to a wired network to get the proper speed and to improve their downloading and streaming as well
Best Amazon Firestick Ethernet Adapter
Now if you understand about this device than I am sure you will be curious to get one for yourself. Well! if yes then here is the list of some best Firestick Ethernet Adapter that could be helpful.
As I already told you don’t skip any review below or else you won’t understand it and may not get the compatible device. Although if you just want to buy the device that we recommend then you can skip everything and go to the bottom.
Ok so let’s check out the list given below:
Amazon Ethernet Adapter
The first and one of the best device that should be considered is Amazon Ethernet Adapter. It is the product from Amazon itself made for the FireTV devices that makes it compatible with no doubt. This comes with the 10/100 MBs that means you can use it for 10/mbps to 100/mpbs.
Now considering the design then it has quite decent and simple design having a micro USB on one hand and on the other side it has an Ethernet port along with a micro USB port for powering it. Furthermore, it doesn’t require any driver installation or long steps before using.
It is just a plug and play device that saves a huge amount of time and even if you don’t know much about it this won’t take much time to Setup. This device is compatible with the FireTV Stick 4K, 2nd generation, 3rd Generation and even could be used for the Lite version.
- Compatible with all FireTV Devices.
- It supports 10*/100 MBPS.
- Set up process is quite easy even for newbies.
- Provides extremely fast internet.
- Light in size to carry it anywhere.
- Can be used on Computers, Laptops as well.
- It is affordable and has premium quality.
- The wire is not long enough that someone may not like.
- You may require driver installation for Windows or Linux.
UGREEN Ethernet Adapter for Firestick
UGREEN is another best and famous company for making Ethernet adapters so if you already used this device before then you surely know about this name. Just like the Amazon Adapter it also provides a user with the 10*/100 Mbps of speed for faster streaming.
Even though it has the 3.3 feet of a long wire to that could be used to hide your wires from TV and you can place it under the Table. Furthermore, it has a Micro USB that can be attached to the Firestick and has USB to provide it power along with the Ethernet port.
This product is quite amazing as it supports various devices including Google’s Chromecast, Chromecast Ultra, Firestick 4K, 2nd, 3rd, and even lite. Although it cannot be used on a laptop because the USB is used for charging only. Also, if you are thinking to buy it for Roku then don’t bother because it doesn’t support it either so better try another device.
- Supports Google Chromecast, Chromecast Ultra and all FireTV products.
- Provides 10*/100 Mbps for buffer-free streaming.
- 3 feet wire help to hide annoying wires or to bring it to close to the router.
- Micro USB supports 480mbps of speed.
- No need for a separate USB to attach with the adapter.
- It is easy to use just plug and start streaming.
- The price is also impressive.
- It consumes less power.
- This won’t work on a network having a VPN connection.
- You cannot use it for Mobile, Tablet or even for the computers/laptops.
- It doesn’t support Roku devices either.
- There is a little bit of streaming issue because of not providing enough speed.
TV xStream Adapter for FireTV
This product is from the xStream TV that is also good and could be considered as the best option to connect a wired network with Firestick 4K. However, this product is quite good and has some advanced features as compared to the UGREEN adapter.
It contains a USB to RJ45 port and has the separate USB hub that can be attached with this device and has Micro USB and also a hub to connect power source along. This makes this device quite handy and easy to use so even if one wire is broken or not working you can easily replace it.
Although you can use it along with a VPN network the problem is you may not receive the proper speed. It also doesn’t require the installation of drivers as it is ready to be used to just connect it with TV and you are ready to go. However, it works on FireTV 2nd, 3rd, and even the lite and also can be used for the Chromecast devices but it won’t work on FireTV 1st generation.
- It provides fast speed and supports 10/100.
- Works great with all FireTV Sticks including Lite.
- No need to install drivers just plug and play.
- Works along with VPN network (but it may slow down speed).
- All Chromecast devices are supported as well.
- Separate Wire Connection means no need to worry about being damaged.
- It is light in size and can be carried anywhere.
- The price is also good.
- Doesn’t consume much power.
- It can be used only within 20 feet of wire connection from the router.
- Doesn’t work other device expect Chromecast and Fire Stick.
- The design is not good and material isn’t good enough as well.
Cable Matters Micro USB to Ethernet Adapter
Just in case you want something that could be simple and also better than any other device than preferring Cable Matters could be the best option for you. It provides you with the speed of up to 480p and is well optimised for the FireTV devices to give more and more speed for streaming.
The Setup process of Cable Matters is also quite easy as you just need to insert the RJ45 on the router and also on this device’s port. Now just insert the Micro USB to the Firestick and then insert USB to your charger and everything is done. However, it highly requires you to use along with the charger and try to avoid using TVs USB port as it won’t provide enough power.
This can be used for FirTV 4K, 2nd generation, lite and also supports Chromecast devices. However, it can be also used along with the Raspberry Pi devices. This is the best option for everyone who owns one of these products as you also get 1 year of warranty.
- It works with all FireTV Stick devices and FireTV Cube as well.
- You can also use it with Chromecast and Raspberry Pi.
- No driver installation is required to use it.
- Provides up to 480mbps speed.
- It is optimized for streaming Videos, Music, TV Shows etc.
- Supports long-range connection.
- It can be used for the Google Home Mini.
- The material used is also good and versatile.
- It is light in size to carry along with you anywhere.
- Doesn’t support Roku and Laptop or PC.
- It requires Charger and cannot be used on USB port from TV.
- The price is high as compared to xStream Adapter.
Benefits of Using Firestick Ethernet Adapter
So, if you just complete reading this guide but still wonder what are the benefits of using Firestick ethernet adapter? If that’s the case then you should read this section in which we discuss some major benefits of having this device.
Make sure to read it before buying any otherwise you won’t understand why it is necessary. So, let’s check out these advantages given below.
No Buffering: The first and the most common benefit of having an Ethernet Adapter is it provides no buffering while streaming your favourite TV Shows or Movies. It is because the wired connection is way faster as compared to the WiFi connection.
Reliable Network: In many cases, if the router is far away from the TV placed you will surely face the bad WiFi signals. So, to overcome this problem you can simply use this device and easily provide reliable internet to your Firestick.
Security: Without any doubts using a wireless network isn’t secure at all in the case to provide the security you should use the wired connection. Since the Fire TV doesn’t provide an option for this so using one of these Adapters could solve this problem.
After reading this guide I am 100% sure you will get the best Amazon Firestick ethernet adapter for yourself. As I have mentioned only those products that support the FireTV devices and also used by many people including me. If you are still confused which device to buy then I would recommend you to go with the Amazon Fire TV adapter.
The reason is quite simple as it is developed by the same company that developed this streaming device. That means with any doubt it supports all FireTV Sticks even if it is the latest lite model but still it doesn’t support the 1st generation. Instead of this, the material used is also good and long-lasting, you get 10/100 Mbps of speed for streaming.
Even though this can be used for the Google Chromecast that makes it all in one device. You can also carry it with you anywhere because of its lightweight.
Did you feel that your device running slow or it behaves strangely then it is time for you to reset firestick instantly? So, if you don't know how to factory reset your device then you came to the...
Are you tired of using navigation key to search the movie name and want a shortcut for this? If yes then here is the list of best Bluetooth keyboard for Amazon Firestick. A few months ago I was also...