Last Updated on 2 months by Amelia Johansson
In my previous post, I mentioned some of the best IPTV service providers you can buy to stream live channels. Finding the Best IPTV Player for Firestick is tough, similar to finding exemplary service.
Because hundreds of applications are probably available, they can be used to watch internet Protocol TV on various platforms. But the problem is that not all of them are supposed to work as they mentioned there because most apps are not more than junk.
To avoid this problem, I have used multiple applications for different subscriptions and tried various ways to log in to my account. However, most of them were useless. That’s why I have collected those that work fine and offer multiple features like EPG, DVRs, etc.
If you want exemplary service, just don’t forget to read this article until the end, and don’t miss anything here. If you miss something, you might not be able to get the right player for you; still, if you are lazy, you should scroll to the conclusion section.
What is IPTV Player?
An IPTV Player is an application used to watch Live TV channels, Movies, and Web-Series from an IPTV provider. These apps don’t offer anything independently but require Xtreme Codes API or an M3U playlist for Streaming.
A user receives this information through email from the provider once they purchase the service; after that, a user will be able to log in to their account within a player.
When the user logs into any IPTV Player app, the app will download the list of Movies, TV Shows, and Web-Series to provide them in one place.
Except for this, most IPTV players support the TV Guide, where users can check the schedule of upcoming TV Shows if the provider offers EPG.
Some players offer multiple user capabilities where you can add different services and manage them simultaneously without consuming more storage by installing various apps.
These players can also support the multiscreen feature where you can watch TV Show, Sports, etc. on a single device; the maximum number of screens is 4.
Some Internet Protocol TV sellers offer users their applications which I don’t like because these are pretty outdated. That’s why I am here to provide some used apps instead.
Best IPTV Player For Firestick 2023
We probably had too many apps available to get the right IPTV player for Firestick. Although most of them are useless, that’s why I have only listed those that are working fine.
These applications support all the basic features like EPG Service, DVR, VODs, and much more. You should read the review of each app to get the right app to have all the features you need.
Although keep in mind that these are only players that don’t offer anything by themselves but rather a previous subscription to stream channels, if you are willing to get a subscription, you might read this article instead: Best IPTV Provider for Firestick.
IPTV Smarters, also known as the Smarters Pro, is my top pick for the list of the best IPTV Players for Firestick. This offers a great experience while watching any live TV channel and has a simple interface. It is compatible with touchscreen and remote-based devices, meaning using it on TV won’t be any trouble.
IPTV Smarters is an intelligent way to manage your subscription because it allows users to add four different profiles from multiple subscriptions. Despite that, it offers a multiscreen watch feature where you can watch Sports and News simultaneously as it offers up to 4 screens.
Another thing that makes it top of the list is that Smarters Pro offers multiple ways to log in to your account. It supports Xtream Codes API, M3U Playlist URL/File, Load Data From Storage, and Play Single Stream. You can choose the login method that suits you best and start streaming.
Overall this application is unique and easy to use, even with the remote control. It also offers EPG, DVR, and Muti Screen support, but this app’s drawback is that the parental control options are premium now. Except for this, you can load external EPG with a paid version which is still Ok because many IPTV providers come with built-in EPG.
How To Install IPTV Smarters Pro on Firestick
- Offer users to add up to 4 different profiles.
- It provides a multiscreen watch feature.
- Supports EPG (Electronic Program Guide).
- This works with Xtream Codes API.
- Supports M3U File and URL too.
- It is entirely legal and safe to use.
- This can be downloaded and used for free (with some premium features).
- Easy to use with the Remote Control.
- It can be used for Digital Video Recording (DVR).
- This is not available on the Amazon App Store yet.
- Parental Control is paid, which is a terrible thing.
TiviMate IPTV Player is yet another application I had tried on my device before posting it here, and it is probably one of the great apps.
This app is currently available for Android TV, Set-top boxes, and Streaming sticks only, but in the future, they might release a version for mobiles too.
This app is like Smarters Pro, which supports M3U Playlist, Xtream Codes API, and Stalker Portal. It also features multiple playlists, which is a premium feature that disappoints me. But if this doesn’t concern you and you are the average user, this won’t bother you much.
However, you will love this application because it works fine with the remote control as it is focused on the TVs only. It also features a search option where you can easily find the channels and even the current airing TV shows. TiviMate also provides you with Electronic Program Guide Support.
This app supports the external player where you can keep this setting for TV Shows, Vods, or Live channels, which is a good improvement. It is a limited application, but if you purchase a premium version, you will know the actual worth of this app, so if you love watching TV, you should probably buy TiviMate Premium.
- Supports Xtream Codes API, Stalker Portal, and M3U Playlist.
- It is designed for the TV so using it is a lot easier.
- Simple and easy-to-use user interface with modern design.
- Provides Electronic Program Guide for 14 days.
- External player support for VODs, and Live Channels separately.
- Search between channels or currently Airing Programs.
- Offers multiple playlist support features (for the premium version).
- User can save their favourite TV channels.
- It provides a launch to play any channel you set on the app.
- No multiple playlist options for free users.
- EPG doesn’t update automatically in the free version.
- It is not available in the Amazon App Store yet.
Perfect Player IPTV
Perfect Player IPTV is yet another app we can use to manage our IPTV subscriptions on FireTV Stick. This free app is officially available on App Store and Google Play Store, but a paid version also unlocks premium features. With this, you can manage multiple accounts on a single device without any problem.
Perfect Player uses the M3U, XC, and XSPF as a URL to log in to your account, depending on your service provider. It also uses XMLTV, JTV for the Electronic Program Guide unlike Smarter Pro that supports XML, CSV & HTML. I didn’t like the user interface of this player; they needed to work on it and make it more user-friendly.
However, once you install this app and start using it for a couple of weeks, I am sure you will understand. If your service provider offers EPG, then the Perfect Player will automatically download it for you. Once the downloading is completed, you can see the upcoming events for a few days your provider offers.
Overall this is a good application for watching live TV channels from your internet provider, along with EPG support. However, the problem is that the Perfect Player is not yet announced for the Firesticks. But don’t worry because we can still use this app simply using the sideloading method.
- Various features of Perfect player are entirely free.
- You can use multiple accounts with this application.
- Supports M3U, XC, and XSPF for playlist URLs.
- It has an option to upload an external TV Guide.
- This app automatically downloads EPG from the provider.
- PiP mode is added to watch TV while surfing channels.
- It also supports multiple languages.
- It comes with a DVR to record your favourite channels.
- This app is also available for Windows and Linux.
- Doesn’t offer the Xtream Codes API login method.
- The User-interface is outdated and confusing.
- There is no parental control, even in the paid version.
- The app is unavailable in the Store, so sideloading is the only option.
The last application we have on the list of best IPTV players is the VLC media player; most of you are already aware of this. It is available for various platforms like FireTV Stick, Android Boxes/Phones, iOS, Windows, Mac, and even Linux. This is the best media player for every platform, with too many options.
With VLC Player, you can use an M3U Playlist file or an M3U Playlist URL, depending on your service provider. Managing channels is a lot easier in VLC because you can move tracks to the top or the bottom regarding which one you want to watch.
Furthermore, this can be done while watching TV shows, which means you don’t need to close the channel first, which I like the most as most IPTV players lack this option. But this application has a few drawbacks, as you cannot use an Electronic Program Guide file or the URL.
This player lacks this ability, so if this doesn’t bother you and you are a regular user, this would be an excellent choice. VLC is a multi-purpose media player where you can watch live channels using an M3U link or even play video and audio from local storage.
How To Install VLC Player on Firestick
- VLC is an entirely free IPTV Player.
- Works with M3U Playlist URL and as well as File.
- Manage channels easily, even while watching TV.
- The app is free and will remain free permanently.
- Works with multiple platforms.
- It has a remote-friendly user interface.
- The application is officially available on the Amazon Store.
- Searching for the channels is easy.
- It can be used to watch locally stored Videos or Audio too.
- It doesn’t support Electronic Program Guide.
- If you play another file, the M3U file will be removed.
- It may not provide the experience of live TV.
What’s The Best IPTV Player For Firestick
This is it for today’s article, and since you have made it this far, it is safe to say that you already know about the best IPTV players for Firestick. It is because above, I have shared some players that I have already used along with my IPTVTrends subscription and used both M3U and Xtream Codes API.
However, some apps don’t support the login through Xtream Codes, while on the other hand, some apps only offer one login to their customers for free. Internet Protocol TV relies on the player as it won’t work on its own, so make sure to get an app that offers a live TV experience.
Some apps here might not offer the experience you are willing to have. That’s why first read about them and see what is missing or what features they provide. Although in my opinion, Smarters Pro is the best app because most of its features are free and offer multiple logins.
It can be used to manage four different accounts and also offers a multiscreen to watch 4 TV channels or VODs simultaneously on a single device. Although you are a regular user, the TiviMate would be an excellent choice because it is designed for more giant screens.
Have you raed the whole article? Downloaded an app for yourself? If so then don’t forget to share your experience on which app you like the most.